We have set aside the west wing of the house for the bridal suite. The suite is climate controlled and features a private bathroom for the bride to use throughout the evening with a private entrance. There is a large covered porch for the bride to make her entrance from the house to the ceremony site.
The historic home and grounds are located just outside of Tipp City. The original section of the home was built in 1830 by Samuel and Mary Pearson. The home was constructed in the Federal style as a manor house for a family. This home and its farm were purchased in 1853 by Captain Newell Kerr. The Kerrs greatly expanded the place from the original home built in 1830. The home later became a part of the Underground Railroad.
At the turn of the century, however, the Kerrs moved out and began renting the farm and house which eventually fell into disrepair. After numerous tenants and vacancies and several interim owners, the Debold family purchased the house, outbuildings and five acres in 1973. They restored the structure to its former glory. They dredged and enlarged the property's spring fed pond, which had filled with silt and been choked with watercress. They also restored the springhouse-smokehouse which has been described by the Ohio Historical Inventory as " the best ever seen ".
The house sold several time after the Debold family. In the 80's the owners began hosting wedding on the property and has continued to today.